Job Opportunity: Part-Time Medical Aesthetician
Are you a triple threat? We are seeking an energetic, educated, & experienced medical aesthetician to join our Essentials Medi-Spa team!
Our Glow Getter Members have expressed their wishes for evening appointments, and we are making that happen. In case you didn’t know, our Glow Getter Membership is a monthly medical facial membership where our clients get the best discount we can offer.
Glow getters already love HydraFacials, Alumier MD Glow peels and our other customized facial treatments. Step into a position with all the supports in place for your continued success in providing medical grade facial treatments.
PART TIME HOURS:
- Two to three evenings a week from the hours of 3:30PM-7:30PM
- A Saturday or Sunday 10:00AM-4:00PM
- Weekends can be flexible, but we are looking for consistency (example every second Saturday). If this part time position and the hours appeals to you and could fit your lifestyle, then please send your resume to email@example.com or even better, call ahead and plan to drop it off in person!
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
- FRIDAY, JULY 31ST, 2020 AT 4:00PM
INTERVIEWS WILL BE HELD FOR 7 SELECTED APPLICANTS:
- THURSDAY, AUGUST 6TH (between 4:45-7:00pm)
ON THE JOB TRAINING:
Industry professionals from both Alumier MD and HydraFacial will first provide training virtually (starting August 10th), then the Essentials Medi-Spa staff will assist you with hands on treatments to apply your learning (that training date is Monday, August 17th).
Any additional aesthetics skills or certifications are not necessary but are considered an asset.
Depending on the experience of the applicant the base hourly wage will be set between $16-$20 with additional compensation in the form of commissions on specific services and all Alumier MD home care products sold.
- Follows necessary infection prevention and control measures.
- Maintains certification in his/her field and displays certificates.
- Applies for and renews business license and insurance coverage (if applicable).
- Maintains equipment and follows safety measures & maintenance schedules/records as outlined by manufacturers.
- Adheres to specific privacy, procedure and treatment protocols as outlined by Dr. Brooks.
- Promotes a warm and friendly patient experience, explaining the available services
- Able to manage and understand patient expectations
- Assesses patient skin conditions and determines the appropriate treatment in response to patient concerns.
- Develops specific treatment plans if required for ongoing care
- Ensures proper paperwork is completed and up to date with all patient treatment files.
- Obtains and reviews patient medical history, prior to treatment
- Focuses on patient care, safety and on best outcomes of all treatments
- Participates in ongoing education and skills growth
- Analyzes patient’s skin and recommends other treatments, services, and products available to them
- Informs front office staff if patient requires more time for appointments
- Informs manager if supplies need replenishing
- Writes captions to accompany before and after photos for use on social media accounts (use Google Drive for captions & Dropbox for photos)
- Accesses cosmetic patient records on Mind Body Software on the computer in the Treatment Rooms Only (or front desk only when needed).
- Performs daily cleaning duties and tasks such as laundry, garbage, floor, re-set facial rooms etc.
- Receives cash/credit/debit as methods of payment and checks out patient. If unable to check patient out due to a busy schedule, creates a ticket and or privately explains treatment to front staff to allow the front staff to check the patient out.
- Capable of working independently
- Note: The full Essentials Medi-Spa policy and procedure manual will be reviewed prior to your employment contract being signed
ABOUT THE TREATMENTS:
What is a HydraFacial?
HydraFacial is an invigorating treatment that can be given in as little as 30 minutes. Only HydraFacial uses patented vortex technology to cleanse, extract, and hydrate. The HydraFacial treatment removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously bathing refreshed skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, non-irritating and immediately creates a gratifying glow.
Why do we love Alumier MD Professional Facials?
Science-based, high-performing ingredients and an individualized approach- that is the promise of an Alumier MD professional treatment. Alumier’s experts designed multifaceted, results-oriented skin care products that target the underlying physiology related to each skin type, condition, and person. Express Medi-facials are 30 mins, chemical peels are 45 mins and the luxury medi-facials are 60 mins.