Lip Filler & Lip Flip Treatments
We take more than just your lips into consideration when planning your lip injections.
- We ask what your goals are… would you like lip definition, lip projection, lip volume, and or lip hydration?
- We examine your lip tissues to determine how naturally loose or firm your lips are, and what your natural lip shape is.
- We also examine your lip platform (also known as your teeth) to see how your lips glide over your teeth at rest and when speaking/smiling.
- We determine your specific anatomy (labial arteries) to ensure safety before starting the treatment and choose whether to inject with a needle vs. cannula.
- We ask you if you have any special events coming up and we do a thorough medical history – if we find you are prone to cold sores, then we prescribe or ask your family doctor to prescribe medication to prevent an outbreak prior to your lip treatment.
- We educate you – it is not a one and done appointment. Your lip filler will not last forever and nor will your lip flip Botox treatment. For natural results we start slowly with your lip injections and build your lip filler up gradually over time.
- We plan a schedule for your future lip filler treatments so you can maintain your results.
What are some brands of Lip Filler we are trained to use?
- Revanesse Kiss 1.0 ml $500/ syringe
- Revanesse Ultra 1.0 ml $500/syringe
- Revanesse Outline 1.2 ml $500/ syringe
- Belotero Shape 0.6 ml $350/ syringe (or combine with contour for a total of 1.2 ml $500)
- Belotero Contour 0.6 ml $350/syringe (or combine with shape for a total of 1.2 ml for $500)
- Belotero Intense 1.0 ml $500/syringe
- Belotero Balance 1.0 ml $500/syringe
- Teoxane RHA 2 1.0 ml $500/ syringe
- Teoxane RHA 3 1.0 ml $500/ syringe
- Restylane Kysse 1.0 ml $500/ syringe
- Restylane Refyne 1.0 ml $500/ syringe
- Restylane Defyne 1.0 ml $500/ syringe
- Juvederm Volbella 1.0 ml $500/ syringe
- Juvederm Volift 1.0 ml $500/ syringe
- Juvederm Ultra/Ultra Plus XC 1.0 ml $500/ syringe
Some of the lip products are firmer and some are softer. Your injectors are knowledgeable in which products will be best suited for you.
How do lip fillers work?
Dermal fillers for the lips offer skin integration combined with different levels of lifting and volumizing capacity to achieve natural and individualized results. Lip fillers work by replenishing nature’s supply of hyaluronic acid that our skin loses naturally with age. The injected gel boosts the skin’s own hydration system, lifts and fills mild to even deep lines and restores youthful volume.
How soon will I see results from lip filler?
You will see the lifting and volumizing effects in your lips immediately.
How long will my lip filler last?
Lip enhancement generally lasts approximately 4-6 months depending on the products used, and your metabolism.
What if I just want a lip flip?
Lip flip appointments may be booked independently or as an add on to another treatment. Lip flips are achieved with Botox not filler, and will wear off much faster than filler. Your lip flip as an add on is usually approximately $40.00, but if booked on its own with no other treatments it is $60.00.
Can I have both filler and a lip flip?
Certainly, the flip flip will help to turn your lip outward and the filler will add volume and definition.
Can you get me to my lip goals in one appointment?
Lip enhancement can address two types of concerns at once: defining border shape and adding overall volume, but some lips require multiple visits to achieve the desired results. Slow and steady makes for lovely, natural results.
We LOVE giving you OPTIONS – Book your complimentary consultation today!
View an injectable safety planning guide here.
Like cash back in the form of a $50.00 Visa Gift Card? When you have spent 400.00 or more on Belotero products (before tax) you are eligible for the Visa Gift Card Rebate. Find out more about Belotero’s Xperience Program here.