The GentleMax Pro™ is the gold standard for effective hair removal! The GentleMax Pro™ excels in providing safe, high speed, effective laser hair removal with high patient satisfaction and comfort.
How many laser hair removal treatments will I need?
- Typically, permanent hair removal requires 4-6 treatments, but some patients require more.
How much will laser hair removal cost?
- The fee for hair removal depends on the size of the area, and we are happy to provide you with more information when you call. There is a laser pricing list near the bottom of this page, and doing multiple areas can save you some money with bundle pricing.
How long do I have to wait between treatments?
- Hair regrowth occurs at different rates on different areas of the body. Usually 4-6 weeks between laser hair removal appointments for the upper body, and possibly as long as 8-12 weeks (2-3 months) for the lower body.
The GentleMax Pro® combines two fast and powerful lasers:
- Alexandrite for light skin tones and the
- nd-YAG for darker skin tones
The lasers work by destroying hair follicles, brown spots and blood vessels through a series of treatments without harming the surrounding skin.
This laser also uses a Dynamic Cooling Device™ (DCD™)
- Cryogen is sprayed onto the skin a fraction of a second before each laser pulse, which provides increased comfort during treatment.
- Cryogen replaces the need for ultrasound gel and cold packs. That’s right, no slimy & cold gels are used during your laser hair removal treatment.
- It is a quick and easy treatment.
To prepare for your Laser Hair Removal appointment, please read or print the pre and post care instructions sheet found below.
It is important to shave 1-2 days before your laser hair removal appointment.
Laser Hair Removal can help reduce shaving irritation (or even help manage Hidradenitis Suppurativa)